Soundamp is a bitumen-based, self-adhesive sheet used for sound and vibration damping on metal panels. The adhesive side is smooth, giving complete contact with the underlying surface without air pockets or channels. Soundamp E is odorless, wear-resistant and impregnated to prevent the absorption of water. Both pad material and adhesive can withstand temperatures between -30°C and +120°C(-22°F to +248°F) and are highly resistant to aging.
• Meets FMVSS 302 and UL94 HBF
• Resistant to water and mineral oils
• Improves fatigue life and safety factor of treated surfaces
• High acoustic loss factor
• Non-hazardous & non-toxic